JustRite Papercraft January Release Day 7

We are halfway through the January CHA 2013 Release over at JustRite Inspiration and I have another card for you today featuring Circle Of Love cling set and Vintage Label Three Dies
I created this cute shaped card that could be used for a wedding or birthday or even a baby card! I am giving you a sneak peek at the new Garden Gate Background that will debut later next week. I layered several dies including JustRite's Vintage Label Three and Decorative Labels Twenty-Seven and Standard Circles.

For the final touches, I added some gorgeous ribbon from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and bling from Recollections.

Don't forget to visit the other girls:




Comments

Marge said…
Beautiful card in shades of blue, Sheri, that beautifully showcases these lovely new JR stamps with your cleverly-layered dies -- very Becca-like, I think!!! :~)

Popular Posts